Thursday, November 6, 2008

More bible characters...

I am getting ready to do some spot animation for this bible project I have been working on. A few more characters have been completed and I think I have to go in and redo some of my line work on a few others so there is continuity through the whole animation. I will be developing more characters tonight and tomorrow and then painting backgrounds this weekend. I am hoping to have a 10-12 second teaser ready to post in the middle of next week at which point I will reveal the project as a whole. Exciting stuff!



here you can see one of the pharisies. I think I will duplicate these with very small variations to mimic a kind of matrix like feel in one of the 'showdowns' (you see where this is going yet?)




And here is a little baby jesus... He still needs some work but I like how he's coming along. I also like that there will be little by means of animating this little guy.




Speaking of animating.. drawing these characters, from a design stand point, is the most fun, but, the joy of bringing them to life through animation is so amazing. I could easily see myself creating a little world of cartoons and slipping of the deep end like a bad episode of the twilight zone.. scary thought... Ha, can't wait to share more

No comments: