Tuesday, November 4, 2008

John the Baptist

It is such a pleasure to take a break from 'work' and be able to set some time into something that I love. Tonight I had limited time but I was able to start to finish up something, I think, very special. Without giving away too much just yet, I can tell you I am working on something biblical right now.
here is the first character that is developed.



I say developed but I use that very loosely, this is the only pose done so far.. no arm movements or mouth poses, no side view, no walk cycles.. nothing.. but I think its a great start considering where I was in flash a week ago. I can't wait to put more time into this.. I hope to be finished with this by Christmas, or shortly there after


Side note:
worked a little bit on my website today, I really have to go through my work samples and figure out what will go on there.

On another side note:
I was able to order my Wacom Cintiq this weekend, the package will be arriving on Thursday, and while I wrestled with the cost of this piece of technology, I was over-all able to settle happily with it, knowing it will save me much time and it was a school expense. I am so excited to get it! I can't wait to paint some backgrounds

No comments: